Thursday 18 September 2014

Back to Education!

It's happened after 4 years of working, caring and thinking, plus a whole array of other activities i have finally took the plunge and gone back to finish my education. But for the fine eyed of you who have had a ganders about my blog already [and read the statement above] you'll know I'm what they would call a 'Mature Student' *DUN DUN DUH* Not to fear for those of you 'older folk' [me only being 21 years of age] It is never to late to get back into education and follow your dreams!
Mine of which wanting to pursue a career in Art & Design and i am doing just that thanks to a wonderful course (Access to Higher Education - Art & Design) and this blog is where i am basically going to be expressing my feelings, ideas and overall my whole journey back to education.

At the time of writing this I've just finished my first full week at my local college and utterly loving the course and the people. The staff our lovely and I'm not the only 'Mature student' i am in fact the youngest so never feel discouraged to get back into education if its what you want to do.

Anyway in short expect near weekly updates on all my work progress and thought to accompany them, after all I'm already have a week of work to talk about and show off to you.
So look forward to more posts soon.

Harry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment