Monday 3 November 2014

3D - Design Sheets

Carrying on from my Research Sheets, my next brief was to work on some design sheets. I tried to develop shapes from my previous research and then developed them in such a way that I'd end up with a wide range of ideas and different examples of designs I could later make into a concept or piece.





With each of these sheets, I kept in mind about how I'd then make them. So the main materials I had in mind were glass, wood and clay having just had my induction into those workshops in college. I feel like making a piece out of wood would be the easiest and most straight forward. However I feel that having the layered effect of glass or clay would work really nicely with some of these designs that had overlapping aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment