Wednesday 19 November 2014

Photography Project: Colour & Concept/Theme

 From the brief given to me, this project has two parts. The first being colour, which I chose to pick the colour blue, the aim was to work fast with a camera to get my photos. For colour it was important to focus more on the colour then it was the object which the colour came from. I had multiple ways of doing this which I experimented with. Such as close ups, details of larger pieces, leaving things in or out of focus. Below are just 6 out of the many photos in which I ended up taking for the first part of this brief.







 I tried many different forms of focus, ranging from completely out of focus, blurring the while image. Slightly in focus and perfectly in focus. Just to get a wide range of images as shown above.

The second part of the brief was to focus on a concept or theme, for that i chose 'Birds eye view' As capturing things from a height that they typically aren't seen from seemed to quickly draw my attention.







No comments:

Post a Comment